Hai friends today we are sharing new trick.Have you linked your Aadhaar with mobile number? If not, well you might be in luck as the government has made the process slightly convenient for users who can now do Aadhaar linking from home. Just call 14546 from any mobile number, and keep your Aadhaar handy for linking the two from your home. The new single number for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services was issued to facilitate the linking.
- Call 14546 from your mobile number
- On being asked whether an Indian or an NRI, choose the respective option
- The IVR process will then ask for your consent to link Aadhaar card number with your mobile number by pressing 1
- Next, mobile subscribers will be required to provide their 12-digit Aadhaar number and press 1 to confirm. In case your Aadhaar input was incorrect, you get another option to provide the Aadhaar
- An OTP will be generated and sent to your mobile
- Next, IVR process will require your mobile number after which you will have to give consent to your mobile operator to pick your personal details like name, photo, and date of birth from their records
- After giving consent, IVR will now read the last four digits of your mobile number to re-confirm your provided number
- Once, the re-confirmation is done, users can provide the OTP received via SMS
- After entering the OTP, you will be required to press 1 to complete the process. IVR will then mention that the Aadhaar-based mobile number re-verification process was successful.
Once the process is completed, you get an SMS on your mobile number confirming that Re-verification was successful and it will take up to 48 hours to complete the linking.